- Recent Blog: Basic Something by admin No Comments
- Recent Blog: SideWinder by admin No Comments
- Recent Blog: Lazair UltraFlight by admin No Comments
- Recent Blog: VJ-24 Ultralight by admin No Comments
- Recent Blog: Monnet Moni Motor-Glider by admin No Comments
- Recent Blog: Mitchell P-38 by admin No Comments
- Recent Blog: Benson B-8M Gyro-copter by admin No Comments
- Recent Blog: American Eaglet by admin No Comments
AvBid - 1996 Mooney M20J – $87,500
- Call Now To Place Your Pre-Auction Offer Today
Immaculate 1996 Mooney MSE M20J- This aircraft has only 820 hours total time. Always hangared & Beautiful inside and out. Go Far and Go fast in this once in a life time opportunity.
This Mooney MSE is IFR certified, comes with a fresh annual and a very low time engine.
Avionics include; King KMA 24 Audio Panel, Two King KX-165 Nav/Com, KT76A Transponder, King KCS55A HIS, King KAP150 Auto pilot, KLN 94 GPS, Stormscope, Shadin digiflow, Strobes, EGT, Electric Trim. Polished Spinner and much more.
Brief History: This aircraft was slightly damaged while in a hanger during Hurricane Wilma. Purchased from the insurance company and repaired to M20J Service manual specs. All repair paperwork and 337’s are available for review. As an added bonus the engine was overhauled by Bob Meirs and has only 20 hours.
- Lycoming IO-360-A3B6D
- Most Recent 3/4/2011
- Yes-Airplane Minimally Damaged In 2006 While Inside A Hangar During A Hurricane. All Documentation Of Detailed Repairs And Photos Available Upon Request.
King KMA 24
King KX 165 & King KX 165
King KT 76A
King KCS 55A
- Hot Props
- Crew Door
- Wheel Pants
- Hot windshield
- Cargo door
- Heated pitot
- Air conditioning
- Club seating
- Alchohol windshield
- Co-pilot instruments
- Thrust reverse
- speed brakes
- 3-blade prop
- Vortex Generators
- JPI EDM GEM